made with wordle.net
"Replicants are like any other machine.
They are either a benefit or a hazard.
If they are a benefit, it's not my problem."
Harrison Ford in
Dr. Mario Gleirscher
Postdoctoral Research Associate in
Software, Systems and Safety Engineering
Software and Systems Engineering Group
Department of Informatics
Technische Universtät München
Contact & Directions
85748 Garching, Germany
Room MI 00.11.055
- Engineering safe, dependable and trustworthy systems
- Improvement of interdisciplinary formal methods in safety engineering
- Enhancement of empirical knowledge of practised system safety
- System and software verification, and system modelling
- Control theory
Publications listed on ...
Teaching assistance (between 2009-2014) in
- Modelling distributed systems
- Safety-critical software development
- Foundations of program and system development
- Requirements engineering
Open Thesis Topics
(Bachelor's, Guided Research, Master's)
Interested? Please, drop by my office to discuss further details!
As I aim on fundamental research in this domain,
we might have plenty of flexibility
in shaping one of these topics to your specific interests.
- A Study of Safety Practitioner's Demands, Problems and Expectations
- Use Case-based HAZOP Analysis: An Exploratory Study
- A Study of Cross-Domain Component Concepts
- Synthesis of Dynamic Fault Trees from Transition System Models
last change: Mar 03 2016