made with Tagul.com
"Replicants are like any other machine.
They are either a benefit or a hazard.
If they are a benefit, it's not my problem."
Harrison Ford in
Dr. Mario Gleirscher
Postdoctoral Research Associate in
Software, Systems and Safety Engineering
Software and Systems Engineering Group
Department of Informatics
Technische Universtät München
Contact & Directions
85748 Garching, Germany
Room MI 00.11.055
- Dependable autonomous machines (AM)
- Safety of the intended functionality (SOTIF)
- Engineering of safe AM controllers
- Formal methods in safety engineering
- Empirical foundations of practised system safety
- Open safety cases
- System and software verification
Publications listed on ...
Research Under Progress
- Reaching Verifiably Safest States of AMs
- Formal Analysis of Dependability Patterns for AMs
- Synergies between Assurance Argumentation and Risk Assessment
- Systematic Study of Dependability Patterns
- Replication of a Comparative Study on Safety Analysis Techniques
- Subtle Hazard Root Causes
- Use Case-based HazOp
- Current Challenges of System Safety Practitioners
Office hours: Wed 2pm - 5pm
Please, request appointment in advance! Thanks.
Teaching assistance (between 2009-2014) in
(Bachelor's, Guided Research, Master's)
Interested? Please, drop by my office to ask for further open topics or to discuss details!
- (open) Synthesis and Analysis of Dynamic Fault Trees for Design Improvement
- (underway) An Online Survey of Safety Practitioner's Demands, Problems, and Expectations
Please, also consider
our department guidelines and the following
advice for thesis projects.
Oldschool Stuff & Miscellanea
last change: Mar 9 2017